Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:04 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who's minds are absolutely, positively made up to do nothing to improve their culinary experiences but still like to read what those who did are doing.

Not so much a plumbing emergency this time, although I did take the liberty to momentarily join with the porcelain furniture and let off a little steam. No, this adventure began when I repositioned in the recharging station and felt an internal pain in my starboard side articulator, technically referred to as the "pectoral girdle." The pain was sufficient to render me 'uncomfortable.' I made a management decision to verticalize and motion about the abode. After the porcelain encounter and additional stops in the food preparation area and external viewing portal I made my way into the communications center where I proof-read a few reports from Eggents stationed about the planet.

Of considerable interest was the high number of responses to a query, "Where you from?" made by none other than yours truly. Obviously, the invasion force has well distributed themselves about the planet and enriched themselves with the proper tools from the Mother Ship to make culinary inroads into their community while living the good life in the process. Now they await further orders to take action. Already, covert engineers are slowly reshaping the planet into the desired "egg shape" that will eventually make everything better. I frequently see the transporters moving large quantities of the planet's epidermal layer to other locations and think, 'It won't be long now.' The planet's carbon units suspect nothing. Even the word "Green" is being slowly infused into society through the use of vernacular influence, a potent method of mind control. The sheer Eggcitement is enough to prematurely drain one's power and require earlier recharging intervention each dark period, along with one or two 'boosters' during the light period.

Meanwhile, I will be warming four butts during the morrow for transport to outpost New Orleans a few light periods from now. This step is to insure a sufficient supply of quality consumables during my adventure to a still non-green environment.

It would appear that my own power has diminished, forcing me to immediately cease reporting and return to the recharging station. I shall leave knowing that the 6 Members and 89 Guests will continue in my absence.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Covering My Bases" Chicken
Spring Texas USA