Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

WMK - Florida Eggfest Banner

QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
edited 11:03AM in Forum Feedback
Hi David,

I'm working on the Florida Eggfest website, but wondered if you could put up our banner for us with the new dates, March 20th and March 21st, 2009?

When I have the site ready, I can send the link (or post it here), but for now, it would be nice to have the banner up with the dates...

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Qbabe,

I'll see about getting the banner updated. I don't do that part of things. Graphics is one of WPB's talents, not mine. We don't usually put a banner up until there is a site ready for us to link.

How about this, until you get the site ready, or at least until WPB can find the time to get the banner updated, if you'll do a post about it, I'll make it a "sticky" post until we get the banner done.
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    Perfect...! I'll post a general info post for now over on the Egghead Forum, and when I've got the site ready and/or WPB has the banner ready, we can get that part updated.

Thanks!