Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Coffee Roasting on Big Green Egg HELP

PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
edited 8:15AM in EggHead Forum
Hi Eggheads,
I have spent half an hour or so searching for roasting coffee on the egg with no luck :ohmy:
Anyway, I was wondering how one would do it with success or should I just keep buying whole been coffee from the supermarket. My wife doesn't want me to roast coffee inside our home she tolerates me making coffe but roasting it is a little over the top in her book :whistle: Please help me if you can. THANKS

• e-mail me off line.. if you want... things are hectic for me at the moment but i am a home roaster and i have roasted on the eggg
    might take a few days for me to get back to you but i will or we can chat on teh phone if you want
  • PharmeggistPharmeggist Posts: 1,191
    Hi Bill,
    Sent you an email.... THANKS FOR THE HELP!