Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stuffed Pork loin....hmmm

I have a really nice ibp loin in my fridge. My wife suggested we stuff it with something then egg it. Any good suggestions? [p]I also picked up some fire bricks today, finally found some.[p]Jeff

Comments

• RhumAndJerkRhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Jeff R,
    That is easy.
    Here is the Eggfest staple:
    [ul][li] Mr. Toads Pork Loin[/ul][p]I am also partial to this recipe:[p][ul][li] Garlic and Rosemary Pork Loin [/ul][p]Hope this helps,
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• DrEggDrEgg Posts: 38
    100-0029_IMG.JPG?dc=4675408579456496616
    <p />Jeff R,[p]Funny you should ask. We just made a Mr.Toad last night. Much better than expected. I was skeptical about the cashews, but turned out great. Had some friends over who loved it too.[p]Good luck[p]DrEgg

• DrEggDrEgg Posts: 38
    100-0026_IMG.JPG?dc=4675408579584284618
    <p />Here is the pre-op shot.[p]DrEgg
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,415
    DrEgg,
    Gorgeous. I can tell you know your knots! Is that climbing rope? Smiley.[p]Good pictures. I can vouch on Mr. Toads stuffed loin. Plus he is a swell guy. If you are at an egg, or eggtoberfest that he is attending, you best be in line when he serves up his creations. [p]Winter Ales to you. Expecting a half foot of snow here tonight!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Looks wonderful, I am sure it tasted it as well. Thanks everyone, cant wait till I try it.
    Jeff