Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:29 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and gaseous heads.

Had another plumbing alert that required a certain amount of expediency. Made it in time and handled it in my usual fashion.

The same with confirming the illumination of the refrigeration unit's illuminator. Working just fine.

Security also appears to be in force in spite of, let's just say, 'conditions.' Yea, I know, I've got to tackle that issue one of these light periods. It's just that things here at the Ranch have been a little busy lately. There was that Thanksgiving thing with the out-of-towner's doing all they could to eat up all the food we cooked for 'em, but they failed, thereby leaving the Ranch staff to consummate it as best we can. Still working on it but there's only so much you can do to leftover turkey. However, I Egg-Wok'd some with a variety of cut up bushes and it was Eggcellent.

Then right after the Thanksgiving thing, the Ranch Madam and I celebrated the poker game from thirty-five solar rotations ago, you know, when I won her down in New Orleans. We celebrated with a soft evening at home with, you guessed it, some leftovers from that Thanksgiving thing.

And now I'm in the communications center where it's pretty clear that the 7 Members and 123 Guests have little to chat about. Good, I'm not in the right frame of charge to read reports all dark period anyway. So back to the recharging station I go.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "While I Slept I Was Replaced By A Bigger Version Of Me" Chicken
Spring Texas USA