Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crimson Gator

Options
Auburnegger
Auburnegger Posts: 127
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I missed your post a few days back asking about the egg. It is going great. I know there is a lot to learn but I am enjoying it and cant make myself stop playing with the controls and different foods and set ups! This is the greatest grill/smoker without a doubt

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Options
    no problem. I saw the post with the pictures. You are always welcome to give me a shout if you have any questions. 256-858-5511. Especially since we have the same enemy the next 2 weeks (go gators)
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    Should have posted a couple weeks ago. We had four Eggs going from weds. till sat. upon the hill behind the research centers off of Donahue the week of the Aburn/Georgia game. Had a good many Eggars stop by and amazed many with what all we cooked on the Egg. May be back A-Day weekend to cook a contest they are having that weekend. I'll post if we are going to be there. Roasted or parched peanuts were a hit sat. as were boiled peanuts also.

Good Egging,
    Poppasam
  • Ashman
    Ashman Posts: 375
    Options
    We are planing to be there A-day, would love to see fellow Eggers!! Will you be setting up in the same area?

Gordon
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Options
    The contest will be held in the area close to the big red barn with the two big silos off of Donahue. The contest is the same weekend of the opening of trout season here in Georgia but we may be there. If we do plan to go I will post.

Good Friends/Good food/Good Fun
    Poppasam