Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2:44 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those with heads where an egg aught to be.

No plumbing emergency. Took care of any and all plumbing issues while in the process of conducting one of my numerous forays during earlier segments of the dark period while attempting to make my port side transporter's smallest digit (little piggy that cried all the way home) problem go away. As reported in an earlier life (yesterdark), the little digit came into contact with an unnamed immovable object leaving it wounded with loss of red. But there continues to be residual pain that manifests itself in brief increments every few base time units causing a reflexatative action on the part of the transporter thereby disrupting my recharging activity. Already weakened by not reaching full charge I am now operating on borrowed time. Therefore, out of shear desperation I conducted additional research throughout the Intergalactic Communications Network seeking possible alternatives to aforementioned pain interjections. I found one site that suggested chilling the digit with "ice", a component of H2O. It just so happened that the Ranch's very own refrigeration unit has a device for constructing "ice" so I obtained a flexible container of sufficient size that would hold enough of the "ice" cubeletts to generate sufficient chill that when placed upon the piggy, I mean digit, there would be pain interference in the form of numbness, a desirable state at this point in time. It appeared to work and I was able to gain one time unit of recharging before the pain resumed. I have since reapplied the chilling container and now await the numbing sensation to take effect.

I had earlier carried out my other duties, checking the refrigeration illuminator's performance and confirming perimeter security, finding them to be in order.

I also spent some time reviewing reports by Eggents throughout the planet and in at least one instance, offered up information that the Eggent may find useful. Another Eggent was provided with helpful data by Grandpa's Grub and others. It would appear that most queries have been attended to. A check of the available Eggents, should they be needed, disclosed that 8 Members and 252 Guests were active. As such, I shall leave everything to them while I return to the recharging station before my power runs out.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Little Piggy Pain Manager" Chicken
Spring Texas USA