Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Turkey can wait...time to Pig-out

Options
Ike
Ike Posts: 291
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sale ads for the local grocery store are very conducive for a weekend of pigging out. Our grandaughters love it when Ikey fires up the egg, and not to sound like a dirty old man, but this weekend I would like to treat them to a "porkgasm", to be part of a big country breakfast, which is one of their favorites. I plan on stuffing a tenderloin with some pepperjack then wrapping with the sausage and bacon. How thick does the sausage wrap need to be and at what temp is it best to cook this treat?

Also, there is a great deal on some center-cut loins. Quite naturally, I'm gonna get a couple sliced into some nice, thick chops to smear and sear, but was also thinking of maybe stuffing one to roast. Anyone have any simple ideas on this?
Owensboro, KY.  First Eggin' 4/12/08.  Large, small, 22" Blackstone and lotsa goodies.

Comments