Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Philly Eggers?

Options
drbbq
drbbq Posts: 1,152
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Any eggers from Philadelphia besides Chuck? I might be cooking Thanksgiving dinner at the Eagles game. Anybody going?
Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Been a while since I've been back but my cousin lives 2 blocks from the stadium. While in South Philly try a little place called John's Roast Pork. Best cheese steak in Philly.
  • GirlyEgg
    GirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Options
    I know several "wannabes" that will be at the game...
  • Haggis
    Haggis Posts: 998
    Options
    who are those bums gonna be playing?
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    Eagles?????

sorry ray i got to ask :angry:

here is a little something about the eagles

A Steelers fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Eagles fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious green shirt. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, 'Where are you going, Father?' 'I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road,' replied the priest. 'Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!' The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw an Eagles fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. Not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, sorry Father, I almost hit that Eagles fan.' 'That's OK,' replied the priest 'I got him with the door.'

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Just kidding ray

100_0038.jpg

i love ya just sorry you "have" to go to a eagles game :whistle: :laugh: :lol: :woohoo: ;)

i hope you go up there and show them how to egg a cheesesteak B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Options
    Hey Ray...who are you cooking for?...need a helper? If you have time while in Philly I'd love to buy you lunch or feel free to come to Jersey for dinner at my house.

Chuck
  • drbbq
    Options
    I thought that joke was about the Packers.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • drbbq
    Options
    Hi Chuck,
    I will need a hand and I may be there for a couple days this time. Send me an email at drbbq at hotmail.com
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    what part o' Philadelphia are you in dr.?
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Hatch
    Hatch Posts: 149
    Options
    Hey Ray
    I'll be out of town on the Turkey day but if you need anything leading up to or afterwards I am just up the road.

Kenny
  • drbbq
    Options
    I'm not in Philly but I'll be there for the Eagles game on Thanksgiving day.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • drbbq
    Options
    Thanks Kenny. We';ll see how the week plays out.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ