Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Special shapes

Options
Slotmercenary
Slotmercenary Posts: 1,071
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here are a few of the special shape Balloons.
DSC_2727.jpg

DSC_2730.jpg

DSC_2788.jpg

DSC_2807.jpg

DSC_2822.jpg

DSC_2861.jpg

Thanks for indulging me again. And Yes there is a LOT of EGGIN going on during the week.

Comments

• Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Hey Slot,

Nice shots. I've just edit this post, because I originally asked where you took the shots, but then read the previous woosday post. That looks like something my kids (and I) would enjoy attending.

Thanks,
  • Camano
    Camano Posts: 134
    Options
    WOW Do they do this every day during the festival?
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    I guess you're not in California anymore. -RP
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Back in another life Spring Hen gave me a balloon ride for a birthday present. It was great. Loved every minute of it.

Here we are moments after landing on a fairway.

HotAirBaloon.jpg

And here we are a few minutes later as 'experienced balloonists.'

ExperiencedBalloonists.jpg

I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to take a nice ride in the sky.

Spring "Up Up And Away" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Slotmercenary
    Options
    Greetings all,,
    Beanie. it is definetly something that needs to be experienced. when you are there it is hard to distinguish who the "kids" are cause it takes everyone back to another time.

Camano, The shots here are called the Grand Ascention first thing in the morning and yes they do that pretty much everyday that the weather is acceptable. give or take a hundred or so balloons during the week.

RP, i am still in Norcal trying to finish this project but i am like horse manure and no good if i am not spread........ABQ is just a short flight and i still maintain a place to get vertical there.

Spring,
    sorry i missed the coop party last week it looked like a lot of fun and your pics of the balloon where only a couple of years ago right? you don't look like you have changed much since they were taken.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    Sorry you missed the Coop Party too. It was fun.

As for how long ago the picture was taken, let's just say it was pre-digital. Or, if you are a tickler for specifics, during the last century LOL

Spring "I Keep Being Reincarnated As Me" Chicken
  • Slotmercenary
    Options
    i kind of dated it in my mind by the "Billie-Jack" style hat the pilot was wearing..........