Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brinner

BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well decided to make breakfast for dinner last night.. also decided to do it all on the egg

bob evans link sausage smoked with cherry on the small
DSCN1159.jpg

thick cut bacon indirect saving the grease for eggs and french toast
DSCN1160.jpg

somer home fries with onion

DSCN1161.jpg

i cheated here and bought the bag stuff but put a little raging river and all was good

then threw some french toast on the griddle

DSCN1162.jpg

made the french toast with egg, orange juice, a little milk, some cinimon, and nutmeg ... son loved it..
i also scrambles some egg on the griddle but did not take a picture.. also did not take a picture of the fresh kiwi and strawberries

all in all i will make brinner again.. although i think i like hungry man breakfast and sausage cheese roll for breakfast.. there is nothing like french toast for dinner ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments