Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

ribs & puff smores

edited 5:15AM in EggHead Forum
a few slabs of ribs tonight with dizzy pig coarse dizzy dust rub and blues hog sauce

ribs_puffsmores-011.jpg

ribs_puffsmores-019.jpg

and then i experimented with some mini puff pastry cups and semi sweet chocolate chips and marshmallows

ribs_puffsmores-023.jpg

ribs_puffsmores-029.jpg

:woohoo:

Comments

• Great idea on the S'mores, Rick. How'd they turn out?
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    The ribs look great but the smores... awesome! Your pictures as always are fantastic.
  • they were pretty good, but actually, i prefer the regular smores to these... maybe next time i'll try the larger puff pastry cups because these are just too small. i could only fit 4 chocolate chips in each one and that ain't enuf! :P

this is more like it

ikeday8-039.jpg
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    OK OK OK Rick.....had to turn off my laptop...afraid to have a short since I was dribbling since the first photo.....wowwwwwwww
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Looks great as usual! Looking forward to seeing you again.
  • I'm just grateful I don't live closer to you. You'd have a hard time keep me off your porch with food like that. Excellent cook. Thanks
  • That is some MIGHTY fine photography....not to mention good looking food. Well done..Jason