Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg Wrapper?

Options
Nu-Guy
Nu-Guy Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I got my BGE I built the large table (58 x 26) for it. I have held off buying the cover because I just don't feel like having to pull off a large cover each time I want to egg something. Not only that, but after you pull that monster cover off, there it lays on the deck in a heap. Suppose I could hang it on a hook. My question to you is, does anyone make a good cover that would just cover the egg dome and its hardware? Maybe I'll have a bunch custom made and sell 'em. What ya think?

Comments

• Lee2
    Lee2 Posts: 38
    Options
    Nu-Guy,
    This might not be just the designer look you're going for, but shower curtains are inexpensive and effective covers for all kinds of outdoor things. They can be weighted down with bricks or what-have-you. With all of the fancy shower curtains around, I suppose you could adopt some theme, other than the Fred Sandford look, that is. :-)

• Grumpa
    Grumpa Posts: 861
    Options
    Nu-Guy,[p]If you decide to make them I want the 2nd large and small to come off the line. I know C~W will get the first ones so I'll settle for 2nds :~)