Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Alright Dawg fans...Get ready for the

Options
2»

Comments

• EgginDawg
    Options
    I personally don't dislike USC because we don't ever play them. They've got a great team. What I dislike is dillweed fans like yourself who come into this forum to flame away on fans of other teams while hiding behind a computer screen to do it. I've NEVER seen you post anything here except to flame anyone who is not for USC.
    People on this forum are really here to discuss the BGE and interact with friends we've made through the BGE. I'm sure there are very few, if any, on this forum who would consider you a friend or would offer you advice or help with the BGE because we know what you're here to do. Get a life.
  • I'm not flaming, just responding to a certain poster (who I have nothing personal against, in fact I enjoy his/her postings)who bashes a team that he/she knows nothing about and is mad because usc is clearly the best team in the nation. As stated before, I'm not even a usc fan. FYI, they do play football outside the SEC. Besides, don't take this so serious.
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    I'm flattered that you post just to get at me, assumming it is me you refer too. But, I can assure you there is no jealousy.
    Yes I realize there is football outside of the SEC. I consider USC to be of SEC caliber.
    A few years back when OSU won the championship, they deserved it.
    A year or so after that when USC and Texas played in the big game, both deserved to be there.
    However, the last couple of years the SEC has been superior.
    Put the Trojans in the SEC and they are a 2 loss team.
    Yeah so go ahead and spout off about how the Bruins beat the Volunteers.

The fact is, three of the top 5 ranked teams are SEC.
  • EgginDawg
    Options
    I'm not taking this too seriously....just responding to you constant promotion of USC at the expense of other registered members on this board. Those on here that know me know that rarely am I serious about anything. I only jump in when I feel someone takes things over the line as you have on several occasions. Give it a rest, ok? We KNOW you love USC and think there is no equal.....other's on this board think differently.
    As far as bashing Ron goes, he's entitled to his opinion as are you.