Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK, I'm a little confused

Firestarter21
Firestarter21 Posts: 309
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I signed my girlfriend and myself up the first week of registration. I added my father a couple of days ago, thinking that I would receive a second email to confirm him as well as a second bill. I used my email for him since he isn't so good on the computer. Any how, I am not trying to get him into the meet and greet and I am afraid I may lose my spot in the meet and greet by playing with the options too much. Is he set to go? He is registered under Scott Speir.

Thanks,

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Firestarter21,

Yes, both your registration and his are in Who's comming. He has an amount due of $40. Your registration is confirmed/paid-in-full. Don't worry about losing you spot for the Meet-n-greet. We fixed that problem; and, for any that may have been affected, we will correct their registration information manually.
  • I'm sorry, I just don't see where the total is due, or a checkout, or anything in my email. Am I missing something. I don't know if you can send me an invoice and I will take care of it through that.
    Thanks,