Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What're you waking up to?

Options
gwopy
gwopy Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Quick&Dirty/Slow&Lazy pork ribs.

Makeshift BBQ sauce.
1.5 cups Classico Roasted Garlic and Onions spaghetti sauce
Cayenne Pepper
Cumin
Cinnamon
Marjoram Leaves
Paprika

Dry rubbed it with some spicy mustard. Let it sit for about 30 min to cool to room temp. Slathered on the "BBQ sauce" and threw it on at ~220 degrees. Going to throw on a movie now and go to sleep to pull it off in 5 hours.

At any rate, I hope they fix the hangover!

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    take pictures this ought to be interesting ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• sirlancealot
    Options
    hey bente,why are you still up at this time of night. don"t you have work tomorrow at the auction?
  • BENTE
    Options
    no don't work till tuesday....

only tues, wed, thur, & fri...

so you looking forward to eggtober??

100_0029-1.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• sirlancealot
    Options
    Man you don"t know how much i would like to be there,but I don"t know if i"ll be able to swing this time.that hurts me and it would be my first one too.we"ll see though..
  • BENTE
    Options
    i waited until my my fourth year of owning an egg and my second month of being on the forum before i went... i will not miss one for nothing... last year my daughter was 3 weeks old and my wife was the one who said we have to be there, sooooo.....

parkerbente.jpg

we went ;) sorry we have missed out on the post fest activities but i guess that is our fault for having a kid so close to eggtoberfest :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• sirlancealot
    Options
    That"s a cute little girl there,she looks like she"s smiling saying im happy to be at eggtoberfest :) . I"m telling you man we"re going to have to get something started down our way soon in the future. From Sumter sc- Anderson sc we don"t have anything going on..what you think?
  • BENTE
    Options
    i have two eggs

Picture.jpg

and you drive a truck so driving is not much of a problem to you... so we need to get together sometime soon... i know there is a fellow in simsonville that would join us... and i know one who would drive over the border (ga) to join us... we may need to explore this option more ;) and soon..... :)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    2:45 in the morning, the Talking Heads "Psyco Killer" on the radio alarm clock and 12 hrs of work is what I woke up to!! :blink: :laugh: Ya'll have a good holiday week end!
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    My wife vacuuming the bedroom rug!!