Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Different kind of egg...

MeatosBanditosMeatosBanditos Posts: 259
edited 10:26PM in EggHead Forum
My wife and I had another daughter this past Saturday. I plan on egging again in the next few days. A bit busy here, the baby was 3 weeks early.

Lauren Faith House and her big sister Sadie.

Here's a few pics...

IMG_1147sm.jpg

IMG_6492sm.jpg

IMG_1240sm.jpg

DSCF0087sm.jpg

Life is good!

John House
Rochester, MN
·

Comments

• GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Congratulations. Look that smile, already dreaming of the BGE.
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Congrats, she needs a mini.. :)
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have been blessed with.
    ·
  • bayoueggerbayouegger Posts: 267
    Congratulations!

Incredible looking family! You are a very lucky man. I too have two beautiful daughters, 7 and 1 years old.

Congrats again!

Steve
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    So sweet, John. Congratulations to you and your lovely wife.
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    John, major CONGRATS!!! I couldn't be more proud for yall. The new baby is just beautiful! And tell the big sister Sadie, we are all proud of her too! Thanks for sharing!
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    congrats!!!!!

what a beautiful family you have.....

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    bless you all and thanks for posting.. 24 years since i took a similar picture.. wipe tear.. you have a beautiful family to cherish, blink your eyes and they will be grown.
    bill
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Congrat's To you and your wife. Looks like all are well. Beautiful baby.
    ·
  • Congrats, John. Great looking family!
    ·
  • Thanks for all the nice comments! I'm a very blessed man. Life is a miracle :)

Mom and baby are both resting (which they both deserve) and I'm watching Thumbelina with my 3 yr old.

I will definitely mention to my wife the need for a Mini Egg. I'm confident that one of my daughters will enjoy cooking and barbecue as much as I do.
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Awesome looking family there, and the little one is already smiling - love it.

Can't help but wonder if your post was "approved" by the bride....pretty sure mine would kill me for posting a "post-baby" hospital pic. ;)
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Congratulations on the birth of your new sous chef :)
    ·
  • Congrats!!

Cute baby.

Greg
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    John. Congratulations to you and your wife for this beautiful baby girl. All the best!!!
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Congrats. Great looking family-future eggers.

Walt
    ·
  • Angie2BAngie2B Posts: 543
    Very Happy for you! :cheer:
    ·
  • EggliciousEgglicious Posts: 150
    Great looking family, hope all are doing well. BTW is there a recipe for baby food that you could make on the Egg. LOL

js
    ·
  • BucketheadBuckethead Posts: 285
    You are correct, "Life is good".
    I am blessed with two great daughters and a GREAT wife.
    I agree
    Doug
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Congrats. Little girls are awesome. Mine is four.
    ·
  • momcooksmomcooks Posts: 247
    You guys look great! Congratulations. :)
    ·
  • Congratulations. Mightyfine lookin family.

Hmmmmmm - two weddings in your future. Better start saving.
    ·
  • Congrats! That first pic of the baby is great--she looks happy about something.
    ·
  • I appreciate all the nice comments everyone! My wife said thanks for all the kind words as well. Now maybe she won't be as bothered by my browsing the egghead site so much!

Wow, saving money for two weddings will be a chore. I can't even fathom that far down the road, but I'm sure its coming! :ohmy:

Thanks again,
    John House
    ·