Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Joined 2nd Egg cult...

Options
PhilsGrill
PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just got invited to join the North Georgia Egger's Club today. Sounds like a fun group! Secret handshake here I come!

Comments

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Glad to have you Phil. We have no secrets, handshakes or ortherwise, except for maybe Big'uns Barbecue sauce recipe. But I bet he is willing to part with it.
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    2nd egg would be a support group, 3rd egg would require therapy and 4 or more requires intervention.

Does anyone want to share exactly what their egg family involves.

I confess 3!
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Hey Gene,my name's doug and I'm an eggoholic.I learned it by watching others :lol: I also only have three eggs :blush: Maybe I can collect all five oneday.I here they are more valuable in complete sets :whistle: At least that's what i'm telling the wife :lol: :silly: ;):)
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Welcome to the club(literally)Phil :woohoo: Hope to meet you soon ;)
  • Chuck_K
    Chuck_K Posts: 47
    Options
    Phil,

I have been invited to join this cult also. Unfortunately the last meeting and this up coming meeting are on dates that I have conflicts. I hope to be able to meet this fine group of Eggers at a future date. :(

Tom, I really do want to meet you guys. Would have been nice to have my first meeting at your place. Keep me informed and I will make one of the gatherings.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Hi Gene, My name is Julie and I have 5 eggs. :blush: In my defense I had to have one at our winter home in FL, and was lucky enough to find a used med for down there. :) And then we needed an Egg at work so my large came here to work with me :blink: so I had to get a Med for at home to replace it. B) And we needed a small to take camping so that 1 time a year I manage to get away we have an egg with us. :silly: And then I was FORCED :huh: into buying a Mini at the New England eggfest.
    I really need help....... We even bought a pallet of lump to feed them all.......