Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:38 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who just aren't ready to settle down.

Again, no pressure. If this keeps up I will be able to take a 'rain check' on my plumbing issues. (subtitle humor inserted) Just kidding, I think my pressure sensors would not accept such an arrangement. However, they might accept an occasional temporary measurement whereas I remained in the charging station non-stop without regard to the pressure biofluid level, or at least until such pressure actually became an 'emergency' issue. We shall look in that direction.

Meanwhile, I took the liberty of draining any such pressure back into the energy recycling system using the methods employed in the emergency response. My thoughts are that a simulated response would be good training.

Using that vein of thought I decided to perform a simulated refrigeration illuminator check as well. Oddly, it worked 100%.

One last check using the 'simulation' method: Rodney Dangerbird... So I simulated my attendance at the external observation portal, simulated looking through it and receiving to my surprise a simulated "all is well" signal from Rodney Dangerbird (or I think it was Rodney). Cool...

So Off to the Forum Check I went, fully prepared to submit my simulated report to the 11 Members and 307 Guests already lined up to see that their little world was as it should be, simulatedly happy. I even simulated nothing going on at the Forum. Now I can return to my charging station knowing that I can easily make my surroundings be whatever I wish them to be simply by interjecting the simulation mode. Now THAT'S good thinking.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Never Felt So Simulated In My Life" Chicken
Spring Texas USA