Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

North Georgia Eggers- part II

Options
EgginDawg
EgginDawg Posts: 747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
To all, I appreciate the kind words below but it was all of you who came and shared your BGE knowledge, recipes, and personalities that made it great. Now that I hosted today I'm good for a year or so before it's my turn again. :cheer: Thanks to Doug for bringing the small. It's a shame he left it here because he believes he's getting it back. :evil:
I can't wait to try the bbq sauce the Big Un brought and more of that jelly. I hate that I missed-out on Barrett's tart. It was all detailed below pretty well so I won't repeat it so..... Thanks to all and it was great meeting you!
Greg, I'm sorry we missed you today but it was broiling here- not sure your 1 year old would've had much fun. Everyone was pretty well-done by the end of it. Thank God I got to the pool after clean-up to cool down a bit.
Finally, my neighbor Troy stopped by and got a BGE introduction. Later he brought a couple of pork tenderloins by to throw on the egg to "try it out". He called a few minutes ago to thank me for cooking them and his wife has green-lighted his upcoming BGE purchase. Another cult member! Biscuit- I'll take my commission on my next visit. ;)

Comments