Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:52 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those who already spent their economic stimulus payment on something beside an Egg and are now left unsatisfied.

No emergency but I think one is in the works. That's okay, I was in dreamstate, chasing after the bad guys who just poisoned the federal building in New York City. They wanted to get even with the government for, well I guess, being the government. Funny how dreamstate tends to select the same plot-line and time-frame as what I happen to be reading at the time. It's like I know what I'm thinking... Weird!!!

Well, the urge has suddenly raised its ugly head and now I'm off at a trot to the facility maintenance room where I will arrive just in the nick of time, activate the emergency response sequence and pull on the biofluid pressure release lever. The process is so routine to me that I could probably do it in my recharging state. Well, maybe not. I need to be vertical in order to do it properly. But now the task has been completed and the Ranch is once again safe from a leakage problem.

Next, the food preparation area where I'm committed to confirming the operational integrity of the refrigeration unit's interior illuminator. Confirmed. The thing just keeps on working, and working, and working, and ....... Hummmm! Seems to me I have previously encountered something else that also keeps on working.

Speaking of "working", I then proceeded to the external observation portal to check on perimeter security. Rodney Dangerbird spotted me and immediately starting asking questions as to why the International Workforce was at the ranch during the light period. He quickly informed me that the rascals had absconded with a very tall shade-maker from the genus Pinus, in the family Pinaceae. I informed him that I was fully aware of the forest inventory reduction and had in fact compensated them for their actions. He ask why in a nosey sort of way. Recognizing the fantastic opportunity his question, "Why?" presented, I told him because the Pinus Pinaceae just ticked me off. He took a moment for my answer to sink in but when it did he suddenly developed an expression of complete understanderment. That should keep him in line for a while. He quickly let me know that he had been actively pursuing an intruder that closely resembled an adult Dasypodidae. Rodney said he hoped to discourage same from entering the confines of the Chicken Ranch ever again.

Rodney also mentioned that he had been training some of the staff in the use of the armament recently acquired for security during the upcoming Coop Party. Not that he actually expects party-goers to get out of hand, but because sometimes security is best expressed by being fully prepared for anything, and backed up with a "take no prisoners" attitude. I suppose I should alert the Ranch Guests that Rodney will be watching. But I should also point out that some of this equipment can be fun to use, especially among overly consumicated adult male lifeforms who suddenly feel like Cowboys.

A visit to the Communications Center disclosed that a few Eggheads, 7 Members and 112 Guests to be Eggact, were lingering about but only one was producing any halfway recent documentation, WileECoyote. I suppose he was up to confirm that all is well in his sector, but he didn't mention such.

I was also greeted with a huge banner proclaiming that I could win a Big Green Egg and stuff. Cool... I shall do just that.

Having never reached full re-charge it is necessary for me to return to the charging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Middle Of The Night Cowboy" Chicken
Spring Texas USA