Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wing, Wings.........the magical food.......

Options
Toe 49
Toe 49 Posts: 193
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All!! Sure is damn fine to have football upon us....[p]I want some help in order to really make dis-believers into believers when it comes to the BGE. I am doing an NFL fantasy draft today and there is a meathead who says "the egg can't cook".....well, need I say more.[p]I've done a ton of wings on my baby before but I'd like people to offer what they think is the best wing recipe. I plan on making a few batches of whatever is offered up. I am SOO psyched for NFL football!![p]Oh....I just found a GREAT CD for people to listen to when chilling. It's pretty mellow and you can sample the CD on the bands website. If you like it, buy it....if not no loss!! The website is www.soniadada.com......I like it a lot, but admit it took 3 listens before I bought the CD......let me know what you think, and, the first song reminds me (vocally) of "emotional rescue".[p]Thanks a lot.........beautiful day here in Vermont!!

Comments

• Wardster
    Wardster Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Toe 49,
    This is a great marinade for hot wings, took it from Williams Sonoma's cookbook....[p]1 cup cider vinegar
    2 tbs veg oil
    2 tbs worcestershire
    2 tbs chili powder
    2 tsp red pepper flakes
    1 tbs tobasco sauce, more if you want 'em hotter
    1 tsp salt
    1 tsp fresh ground pepper
    That's it. The longer they marinade, the better they are.
    I do mine at 300 for 15 min a side.

Apollo Beach, FL