Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ribs last night

Nardi513Nardi513 Posts: 66
edited 5:21PM in EggHead Forum
Made some Ribs last night 3-1-1 method with Bone Sucking Rub and Sweet Baby Rays at the finish. They were great, can't wait to try them with the full order of Dizzy that I got yesterday!

Trying first pictures hopefully they work.

IMG_2700.jpg
IMG_2706.jpg
IMG_2707.jpg

Comments

• dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Looking good.
  • East Cobb EggyEast Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
    Very nice.

Greg
  • dls2122dls2122 Posts: 66
    Those look great. Congrats on a job well done. I'm officially hungry now!
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Man that must be a record for how much they pulled back from the bone. My never do that. don't know why.
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    TomM24 wrote:
    Man that must be a record for how much they pulled back from the bone. My never do that. don't know why.

here here. i have never seen anything like that.

was the membrane left on the ribs, maybe?
  • Nardi513Nardi513 Posts: 66
    I did pull the membrane off, used mustard on both sides, put the rub on, foiled with apple cider vinager and then sauced for the last hour.
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Nardi513 wrote:
    I did pull the membrane off, used mustard on both sides, put the rub on, foiled with apple cider vinager and then sauced for the last hour.

they look fantstic. picture perfect.
  • Nardi513Nardi513 Posts: 66
    Thanks, second time with rids on the egg. Very easy and the taste is outstanding.
  • ViennaJackViennaJack Posts: 357
    The pictures were great. The ribs look delicious!