Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Feeling better about my cover

Options
Stanley
Stanley Posts: 623
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A few weeks ago I posted with information that a W____ grill cover fit my MBGE like a glove, and admitted to a bit of guilt over this sacrilege. Now I feel ever so slightly better about it. ;)

NoW.jpg

Comments

• Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Options
    Funny man! Really, I think at least half of us have worked a kettle in our lives, and had we not, we wouldn't appreciate our eggs so much. No need to feel guilty! ;)

Besides, who can blame you - my BGE cover requires a very high PITA Factor to get the thing on.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    LOL very cute. it reminds me of something Neil wanted to do at our Fl house this last winter. They are trying to make it 55 and over. we ourselves, are not quite there yet, but it would not matter as we already own our home in there, two of them as of last month :)he wanted to put a BIG 55 with the circle and slash on the back of our golf cart and I would not let him. :ermm: we get enough looks as it is.