Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rig Used in Uncle Phil's Video: "Cookin' Butt"

Options
Buxwheat
Buxwheat Posts: 727
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What set up was used in Uncle Phil's video, "Cookin' Butt"? LINKY It looks like the Adjustable Rig and Spider from EggAccessories. LINKY2 If I'm correct, I want to order one of these. Unfortunately, they are back ordered until August.

Comments

• Ar-Cee
    Ar-Cee Posts: 105
    Options
    I didn't see the video, but, I have been using the rig since I got it. Simply the best, most flexible system I have worked with in 45 years of cooking in the smoke. Quality, form, fit, and function. I can get by with wet sticks and rocks, but, who wants to. :laugh: I am REALLY pleased with everything I got from the folks at Egg Accessories. Just my 2 cents. thanks rc
  • BobS
    BobS Posts: 2,485
    Options
    I had a hard time playing the video, but from the opening shots, I would he was using he adjustable rig.

I have the WOO2, Spider, and the aluminum pan and they are all high quality.