Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

EGG on TV

Willie Lump LumpWillie Lump Lump Posts: 229
edited 11:15AM in EggHead Forum
I caught a brief glimpse of Steven Riechlen’s new grilling show. He had just taken trout from an EGG. If you have this show in your area you might be interested.

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    What network is it on, PBS? -RP
  • Jersey DougJersey Doug Posts: 460
    There was a BGE in the background in the Paula's Home Cooking episode we saw on the Food Network this morning. but they were cooking on a big gas grill.
  • StanleyStanley Posts: 623
    His show "Primal Grill" is on PBS. Just watched an episode in which he used a Weber Kettle, a Traeger pellet smoker and a Weber gas grill to make chicken and game hens. Nary an Egg in sight.
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    I remember that episode from a while back. The BGE was to the far left of the screen looking over the water.
  • The one I saw was all fish. It was on PBS Minneapolis. Had I known I would have DVRed it. Tuned in when he was takeing Prashuto(sp) wrapped trout from an egg. I think this is week three or four its been on here.
    TTFN WLL