Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fathers Day gift came early

Options
EmandM'sDad
EmandM'sDad Posts: 648
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Answered the door this morning to find the DHL chick with a box from Texas. My gratemates arrived!! I'll season them up in the morning and we'll be cookin wings on the small tomorrow nite.

Thanks Chubby!!
mike

Comments

• Knauf
    Knauf Posts: 337
    Options
    Mine came early too. I'm cooking some butts starting tomorrow for Father's day. My wife and kids gave me a Maverick early so I could relax more while they're on the egg. Gotta love 'em!
  • Unknown
    Options
    used them with some swordfish and salmon and worked really great...trying some steak tonite and burgers and tuna burger tomorrow...love 'um and easy clean up...also tossed some fresh pinapple rings in brown sugar and cinnamon cooked them on the grates...super....
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Options
    Have fun with those. I'm getting my adjustable rig from TJV tomorrow :woohoo: I think Tom's been a busy boy this Dad's Day.