Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Happened?

Options
Knauf
Knauf Posts: 337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can't for the life of me seem to get the threads to view the way I used to see them. It used to be I saw a topic and clicked on it and the thread with everyone's replies were visible. Now I have to click on every individual reply instead of scrolling down. How do i get back the old view?

Comments

• lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    i am in classic view and when i select a post it takes me to threaded view wsa not this way 30 minutes ago suspect web masters are working on new forum and things will return to normal soon not to worry
    bill
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    i clicked classic view in main screen and on my message and am back to normal look up select classic view select a post and hit classic view again
  • Knauf
    Knauf Posts: 337
    Options
    I'm all back to normal now. WMK must be working on it. What was really troubling was I sent them a SOS email and it came back undeliverable too! I thought the forum moved on and left me!
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    I've been 'mousing around' on the .net side and I am really liking what this looks like over here.

I am using clasic view with 'fluid width' selected.

Very nice look and feel.

GG
  • GGrillin'
    GGrillin' Posts: 64
    Options
    I had the same issue. When looking at an individual post, just select flat view. When you go back to the index, the view you had before should still be in place.

Gil
    Gil Gowing 
    Clermont, FL
    Large BGE - MiniMax BGE
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Knauf,

You can select a view for the index and a different view for messages if you like (some like classic index with flat view for messages). So, the view selection you make affects only the index or messages but not both.