Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Memorial Day Ribs and Tips...

Options
ILL--EGGER
ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is at the 3 hour mark and just before I pulled them to wrap them in foil. Didn't get any other pic's as we were running late to the cook out :laugh: .
ribsandtips.jpg

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    I hope that's the way mine look tomorrow. Those look great.

I had to toss three racks today because they were spoiled. They had a "Sell by 5-23-08 Date" but still smelled to high heaven. Got 'em at H.E.B. on sale for 99¢ a pound. Even so, bad is bad. Got some more at Sam's Club and they're perculating now for Tomorrow.

Spring "Keeping My Ribs Crossed" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • ILL--EGGER
    ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Options
    I usually buy the baby backs but got a good price on the spares and thought it would be a nice change of pace. They turned out great but still think I prefer the baby backs to the Spare ribs.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    Steve - between you, Marc and me our reputation in Central Illinois will soon spread and have the young hogs running toward Iowa for cover!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.