Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest recipe book

Options
Hammer
Hammer Posts: 1,001
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has there ever been a recipe book printed on the recipe winners for each eggfest? I know that you can get various recipes off the forum or archive section, but just curious if one had been printed, and if so where is it available?

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Hammer, you are ahead of your time. We were discussing this the other day. This year, we're going to try to get recipes from all those who are cooking at EGGtoberfest and have printed recipes available for distribution at the fest. Then I intend to gather comments and put the whole thing together in a PDF file that we can make available. Inthe past, we have relied on the kindness of those who cooked to ad dthe recipe to the submitted recipes section. We plan to make this a little easier in the future.

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    Options
    Hammer,[p]Since there are no competitions at the eggfests it's a little hard to figure out which recipes are the winners. Hey, they're all good....[p]Someone (the wise one, maybe) compiled an interim BGE recipe book and at last report was working on a BGE handbook. The recipe book used to be TimM's website, but I haven't seen it the last few times I visited.[p]I have a copy of the thing in pdf format. Look me in the user profiles, send me an e-mail and I'll send you a copy should all else fail.[p]CB
  • Hammer
    Options
    Wise One,
    Thanks for the insight. I definitelty plan to be in Atlanta. I have gone eggrazy, since I bought the BGE. It is like an addrenilen rush.
    Hammer

• Hammer
    Options
    char buddy,
    Thanks Char, the e-mail is on the way!
    Hammer