Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

12:38 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and those with "issues."

The plumbing alarm was early and very persistent. Had to act quickly.

I just happened to be in very deep dreamstate and we had company. Dwight Schrute from "The Office," an avid Egghead, was staying here at the Chicken Ranch and would be riding with us to the Texas Eggfest the following morning. I could not decide which maintenance facility to use for the plumbing check, thinking I might wake him prematurely if I selected the one closest to his recharging station. Then the pea stopped rolling around just long enough for me to recall being at the Texas Eggfest already this year and Schrute wasn't there. In fact, he wasn't staying here. Never was. I don't even know him. He's not even a real carbon unit, only a character on the giant view screen. Disorganized confusion was gradually replaced by tidy reality and I was able to follow my usual routine until the maintenance deed was done. Had to be that pain pill I took before becoming one with the charging station.

Even though I could easily tell that my power source was low I decided to do the remainder of my assigned duties. A quick check of the refrigeration illuminator and an "all secure" signal from Rodney Dangerbird, was all I needed before heading to the Communications Center where I learned that 22 Members and 93 Guests were apparently waiting for someone to make a move. So be it. I posted my report for them to review. Now I'm headed back to the charger.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Pain In The Gray Matter" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments