Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

no after pix, just this before pix

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,898
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I see AlwaysGolf and I had the same idea in mine last night - pork tenderloin. I instead wetted mine with Worcestershire then rubbed with Blue's Hog Rub plus Mrs Dogs' Chipotle salt. I then folded the tail back and tied with string. A thin coat of yellow mustard for sake of bark and onto Mr Egg at 300° for about 50 minutes. Cut the tenderloins into medallions and drizzled on some warmed Blue's Tennessee Red. Served with an acorn squash with maple syrup and pecans! YOWSER was that a great meal!
IMG_2337.jpg
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• AlwaysGolf
    AlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Options
    RRP, did you do your direct or indirect. Bet it was good.
    My Leftovers tonight will be sliced thin and made into snadwiches. Will make some baked potatoes on the egg, wifey really likes them on the egg, says she doesn't need to add anything to them.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options
    What you see in the picture is how it went on to the grate - indirect only due to the dry 8 x 8 pan so there was a lot of radiant heat.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.