Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:15 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads and Egglessheads.

First let me say I won the Lottery. Yep! Sure did! The Mega Millions Lottery to be exact. I decided I will turn down the 26 annual payments option and elect instead to reinvest the $3.00 in a better selection of numbers. I probably would have stressed myself into overload if I tried to spend it all anyway. Reinvestment is much better.

As you can see I'm not in the carbon unit recharging station. Actually, the plumbing alarm didn't go off either. No, I just couldn't enter dreamstate thinking about my winning the Lottery. I'm just too Eggcited as I calculate the possibilities. With that much I can purchased 6 new Big Green Eggs.

Oh wait! What are these "0's" and this little dot to the left of the 6??? &%$#@*(!$#^ Pardon me. Seems I may have made a small calculating error. Please disregard most of the above, all except the $3.00. @!#$ decimals!!! Now I know what it's like to be disappointed.

I may as well carry out my assigned tasks, even though I have developed a rather sour attitude. The plumbing works blaaa blaaa blaaa. The refrigerator lamp works blaaa blaaa blaaa. Rodney Dangerbird has security under control blaaa blaaa blaaa.

A check of the Forum shows 7/135 up to their vision devices in intergalactic communications blaaa blaaa blaaa. Enough about that.

Power waning. Returning to the recharging station.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Big Winners Have Much Better Dispositions" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments