Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Egg-Ma-Hall, 99% Finished (lots of pics)

Options
2»

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    WOW!!! what a place for the eggs and some storage.... magnificent

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• UGAVET
    UGAVET Posts: 577
    Options
    Haha, Based on what it seems that you spend on your animals, you would be a great help to the cash flow.
  • jamiemeyer
    jamiemeyer Posts: 97
    Options
    Dang, Alvin!!! I am glad you did not speak to my wife about such things at the 'fest!
    Dude, this is amazing! Let us know when you need help lifting that big screen, and we will come a running!
  • AlwaysGolf
    AlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Options
    Catching up on the forum, thanks all for the compliments. Taking a break from cooking tonight. wife made enchiladas.

madmax--stuff is a little cheaper here in Texas. Got a really good deal on it when building started to slow down around here. Wish I could have waited on the house. :laugh:

jamiemeyer ==just don't show her the pics.or you may be next :)

bente-hopefully I can have a tv in time for FSU football!!(my pro team is in a slump at the moment (dolphins)
  • Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    Options
    This is a great example of why we should have had name tags at the Texas Eggfest. I didn't recognize the significance of the "Diehard 'Nole Stuck in Texas".

It just sunk in to me that you were the guy with the FSU shirt with the "Doak" on the front at the Texas Eggfest. I saw you multiple times, but had no idea who you were.

I hope to see you at the next fest, when we are both cooking.

Thanks for your service to our country.

Bevo (Colin)
  • AlwaysGolf
    AlwaysGolf Posts: 704
    Options
    Bevo, I agree that nametags should have been issued. Yep that was me always the Nole fan and always a golfer(hack) After I got home and saw some posted pictures with names, I was able to put names with faces and tie them to there posts on the forum. Maybe the sponsors will read this and make them available next year.

I plan to cook, need to start working on an original recipe or perfecting the one thing I think I do good.

I guess your forum name Bevo is for UT Longhorns.

Thank you and continue to pray for the troops that put themselves in harms way on a daily basis so that we remain home of the free because of the brave!!!!
  • Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    Options
    AG that's awesome!