Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest

Options
kolbdriver
kolbdriver Posts: 403
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My prized catch from Texas. I sure plan to cash it in one day.

P5120002.jpg

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Hmmmm.... have to wonder what it would go for on EBAY? :cheer:
  • kolbdriver
    Options
    No way EBAY. It will be cashed in at the Chicken Ranch or I will pass it on to my Grand kids. LOL
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    I think he's still got one six pack of that Fallstaff left from the 50's. I'll bet you didn't know Leroy had an earlier career as a singer. He pops up at the end of the commercial. See if you can pick him out. ;)

http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,290080241.aspx
  • kolbdriver
    Options
    Yea, I think I picked him out, In my mind anyway. lol.
    Mike we sure missed you at Austin this year. Maybe next year..
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Good Lord willing....
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    I sure hope all those who got one don't plan on cashing in at the same time. Otherwise I will have to tell the female staff they will need to work overtime LOL...

By the way, it turns back into sawdust if not used...

Spring "Wood Knot...Wood Too" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    hey, i'd recognize leroy anywhere ...he's the tall one in the center in the back row. . . when i was at the chicken ranch last year i thought i heard judy mention something about him being a crooner in the past and singing under her bedroom window when he was courting her, but i thought she was just joking. . .i guess it was all true . . ."deep in the heart of texas ..la la la" . . . :lol:
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    You got me! That was back when I had more peas roaming around in the brain-sack than I had sack. At least I think that was me. Naaaaa! Couldn't have been me. I could sing better'n him. Throwed my voice too. That way I could blame my flubs on the guy next to me or even some dude in the audience LOL.

We called our group "We Stink." Didn't last long in the highly competitive world of poor talent. As you know, there's always somebody who stinks better.

Spring "Just 'a Sanging In The Rain, I Wuz 'a Sanging In The Rain..." Chicken