Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another Reason To Have 2 EGGS

Options
2»

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i went to my local ace hardware and bought it.. the thing was over in the wood stove section.. make sure you measure your top to make sure you get the right size....

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    precision????? man that is funny kim ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    yea i am not sure the shack is in this years budget :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    what i did was read alot about it this is my third brisket the first one looked like this

100_0059.jpg

so since it sucked i did not do another for over a year here is what my second one looked like

05-03-08016.jpg

that was last weekend so we will see how it turns out...

best advice i can give is check out Thirdeye's Brisket write up it has alot of useful info in there... aslo there are several seasonde vetrans on here that would be more helop than i am :(

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    no the dog did i told you that :angry: :( :unsure:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    Options
    well some people on here are lucky they got a digi q 2 which is waterproof my competetor is not :angry:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    You're right. It all comes back to me now. I thought that was the case, but I'm so darn close to senility I wasn't sure.

LR :huh: