Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Saturday Texas Eggfest

jamiemeyerjamiemeyer Posts: 97
edited 6:09AM in EggHead Forum
The weatherman sez it will be 97 degrees on Saturday for the 'fest. Hopefully the humidity will decline.

I believe that we can skip the use of lump, and just rely on solar power for this cook! Save the eggs for the future owners!

I hope we will have plenty of (adult) beverages to keep us cool....

Comments

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    springsteen_bruce.jpg
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,568
    A mere 97 degrees won't slow down a true Texan! It just makes the beer taste colder...bring it on!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,568
    A mere 97 degrees won't slow down a true Texan! It just makes the beer taste colder...bring it on!
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,247
    This one wuz for me.

Spring "Hen's Other Half" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Mike in AbitaMike in Abita Posts: 3,302
    Try the IMG Code from photobucket and skip any of the forum links. Make sure your picts are sized to 800 X 600. For those who view in "Wide View".

BigIslandVolcano023.jpg
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Come to NC grasshopper where the humidity and temperature match most times.

Enjoy the sun and the company..
  • JeevesJeeves Posts: 461
    Adult beverages not permitted to be brought IN to venue , as The Oasis will be selling them.