Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My setup

Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
edited 12:22PM in EggHead Forum
Before you decide to flog me I have my gasser and WSM listed on Craigslist.

GetThumbjsessionid0D045E9DCA0000EB3.jpg

Comments

• RascalRascal Posts: 3,753
    What a nice setting to kick back and savor the aromas of your culinary adventures! 8 - )
  • Ottawa_eggerOttawa_egger Posts: 236
    What's that yellow, upside-down, squished dome thing on your bench? Fill it up with some ice it'll make a nice beer cooler for a Sunday afternoon....
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Greetings,
    nice looking yard but i only count 4 grills. what happens if you need to feed a lot of people ? LOL
  • Old SaltOld Salt Posts: 357
    slotmercenary wrote:
    Greetings,
    nice looking yard but i only count 4 grills. what happens if you need to feed a lot of people ? LOL

I do have an 18" Weber grill hiding next to the gasser. It's normally just the 2 of us old folks until the rest of the clan shows up.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    LOL,

Yep, in the same boat here. The good part is other than a mini (mabye) I'm done buying grills n smokers.

GG
  • I recommend putting feet under the egg or you stand an excellent chance of charring the wood on your deck.

Spacey
    Spaceman Spiff wrote:
    I recommend putting feet under the egg or you stand an excellent chance of charring the wood on your deck.

Spacey

I just reworked the egg and turned the saucer upside down and placed the feet between the egg and the saucer. Since I have a clay egg I don't go above 350 but thanks for pointing that out.
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,715
    So, is white bluff golf course back behind the brush or just deer, hog, coyote, rattlers, turkey and such.
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    No hogs. The rest ,yes with racoons and opossums. The new course is a block from the front of my house.
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    Very nice private yard to kick back and relax. The old egg looks great.
    Have fun!!!
  • Michael BMichael B Posts: 986
    Why do you want to get rid of the WSM?
    It is another, good, tool, and does have its uses.
    Michael B wrote:
    Why do you want to get rid of the WSM?
    It is another, good, tool, and does have its uses.

I'm looking to sell both to help pay for a medium BGE. That ancient clay egg is getting old and brittle.