Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Demo class on spatchcock chicken

Options
laguna
laguna Posts: 3
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Success with spatchcock chicken tonight. Thanks so much for the demo at the Oklahoma Eggfest. Also had corn on the cob and some delious portabella mushrooms.
I only wish I had been able to taste some of carwash mikes egged ribs. Had fun slicing biscuits though for him at eggfest.

Carol

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    Hey young lady!!

It was a "pleasure"... to make your "acquaintance" this past weekend!

Sounds like you're giving the Small a workout. Any time I can be of help,
    feel free to shout...but do it "loudly", as I am in Houston you know~!!

I have many pics to go thru...but here's one I thought you might enjoy!!

P1010106.jpg

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • laguna
    laguna Posts: 3
    Options
    Love the picture of Mollyshark and the sheep. baaaa. Was wonderful to meet you and the fox and hound guys.

Carol
  • Chubby
    Options
    Your "Friend" Ms shark has a long and tawdry history with vinyl, not to mention... rubber!!

Here she is...(captured many years back) cought red handed..."Choking the Chicken"!!

TexasEggFest200562.jpg

She was disiplined for this behavour, and tells us (thankfully) it's no longer a problem for her!!

Just thought you should know!!

evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Chubster Boy, You are a dog! What other images do you have in the digital files that we should see?

How's the Chick?
  • Chubby
    Options
    I keep a few around...je's in case!!

The "Chick"??

P1010013-2.jpg

She's well,
    sends her love, and of course...
    thinks of you often!!!

Evans