Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Updating Profile Problem

Options
Morro Bay Rich
Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Trying to set font size to 10 pts but it keeps reverting back to 8 pt upon hitting the update button (i.e. it is not updating).

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Morro Bay Rich,

What browser are you using?

If you are talking about the combo box above the edit control at the bottom, then that is for selecting the font size in that window only -- i.e. just for editing your profile "Other information" section. It has nothing to do with the font size on the forum; and, it always resets to 8 pt. by default. The font size on the forum can be controlled using the "Change Font Size" controls at the top of this message on the right side. The "A+" button increases the font size.
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Options
    I'm using Firefox.

The problem is when I change the font size using the A+ button, it changes the font size on all other websites as well as on the Egg site. Isn't there a way to just enlarge the size on the Forum without effecting all the other sites?
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Options
    Fixed it. Using your A+ button instead of using the Apple Key with "A" and "+" solved the problem.