Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

5:53 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning my fine unfeathered friends.

Once again Mother Nature introduced herself right in the middle of my dream state and insisted I respond immediately or sooner. It was so sudden I failed to save what my dream program was playing, so I have no idea if I was enjoying it or not.

But I made it to the maintenance facility in time to relieve the biofluid pressure before there was spillage. That's important at this late time period.

I also made my way to the food prep area and checked the refrigerator lamp. Working. The illuminated items had no immediate appeal so I retreated to the external observation device to check with Rodney Dangerbird regarding security. He was quick to wave the all clear signal.

I stopped by the Intergalactic Net Communications Center (Intergalactic Net Communications Center for short) and checked for messages. There were none for me or my crew but there was notice of change to different call signs from HQ. I noticed that there were 316 Members and 2601 Guests on active duty. I concluded that may be due to an error in calculation method. If the numbers are correct, HQ may be getting in position for a full-scale invasion. They have been considering such a move for some time and given the current state of Earth now may well be the time to introduce an advanced civilization. Plus, it would permit us to learn the ancient art of de-lifing plants and animals, dismembering them and then heating the parts on a Big Green Egg unit until they are aromatic, limber and joyous to our internal taster devices. There will be smoke.

It is best that I remain in vertical position in anticipation of this new development. If it turns out to be a numeric malfunction I can always take a Power Nap, a newly discovered practice among time/energy-challenged carbon units. I might employ this feature on a frequent basis until I completely understand the process.

My sensors indicate the odor of beans being made into a dark flavored liquid that carbon units require to activate their gray matter and to jump-start their muscular-motor mechanisms. I also find it to be a welcome introduction to the light period.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Plan B Is Now In Effect" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments