Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What fits on an XL you ask??

Options
Celtic Wolf
Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well let see I have two 5qt dutch ovens one has chicken and rice cooking, and the other four huge stuffed bell peppers.

There are two 6" skillets with a modified version of QBabes Cherry Smoked Meat Loaf. Modified only cause I was in a hurry. :)

Lastly two good sized idaho's

All and all enough food to feed the small army here on the Wolf Compound or enough to feed me for more then a week. I suspect there will be some of both as the smells float across the compound.

Now if I just knew were my wife put her camera..

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Sounds like a photo moment in the making.
    Hope you find the camera.
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Ohhh I located the camera. It's in my wife's car and her car is 50 miles away. :angry:
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Never fails to work out that way at times.
    Sounds like a great meal.
    I have some food saver baged stuff for lunch today.
    Not as good as fresh but it's still better than fast food and it drives my co-workers crazy.
    I have a burger and will top with a slice of bacon I grilled with a little DP sprinkle(pig candy) and a slice of American cheese. Only 36min to go...
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas