Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Posted by: Spring Chicken on 2008/04/12 10:04:35

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
SIR! YES SIR!

I beg, humbly, your forgiveness for not having read you post. I had no idea that you were a Five Cluster General or that you had been appointed by "The Big Man Hisself" Supreme Council Adjutant Nogeaux.

I have overstepped my directive. I will be careful how I communicate in the future so as to maintain your cover on PE. Per your instructions I will register in this 'forum' (and interesting place to learn the habits and language of the carbon forms that inhabit the place)

I will classify your descriptions of Molly Shark and Chubby. Are they important carbon forms on the planet? Molly Shark sounds highly evolved while Chubby sounds much less evolved. Do they grow into intelligence? Will Chubby get smarter?

More data is coming here on this TV thing. We are receiving weak signals of something called Sky King and Three Stooges. We are recording the signals for later interpretation. Very confusing information.

Second Lt. Bob standing by SIR!