Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

More Butts

pop-a- toppop-a- top Posts: 184
edited 6:45PM in EggHead Forum
First bonel in butts I think they come out better than boneless that I have done before
0406081106a.jpg
0406081106b.jpg
0406081106.jpg

Comments

• Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Looks good and I agree with you: bones = better!

Doesn't matter if you're talking chicken, beef, pork, elk, whatever! The bone adds flavor - a hundred million dogs can't be wrong! :laugh:
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    that's alot!!!!!! what are you going to do with the leftovers?????? reason i ask is this is what my egg looked like at noon on saturday

04-05-2008005.jpg

i froze most of that
    this is what one looked like after i pulled it

04-06-2008005.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• pop-a- toppop-a- top Posts: 184
    Lunch supper and some went in freezer.
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    if you get a chance try some twiced stuffed potatoes with some of that great looking PP

DSCN0276.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• pop-a- toppop-a- top Posts: 184
    Now those look great :cheer: