Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Tumbled Shrimp

SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 706
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK, so I got some 12-15 shrimp today as I have been craving some seafood. These suckas were huge. I broke out the Culinary Prep and tumbled them in the Pro Prep (neutral solution) Holy crap was it nasty what came out of there. The water looked like soap was in it. I can onlt think what I was going to eat. So I skewered up two bamboo sticks with three of those big boys on each and marinated in Walkerwood Jerk and the other three skewers had Bad Byrons Jubilee with a Raspberry Pepper jelly glaze on them...sorry no pics, they did not last long. The tumbler did wonders though in the taste and it got rid of all trace of "seafood smell" on them too.

-Kevin