Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3:48 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Oh Goodie...! I'm not the only one who can't sleep. 3 Members and 60 Guests must have a good reason to be up and about this fine morning.

I'm up because the plumbing alert reminded me that disaster looms in my immediate future if I ignore the signs. This time I had time to saunter (another gate I wanted to try) to the maintenance room, slowly activate the plumbing valve and gradually relieve the growing pressure. I do believe I could remain in sleep mode and perform this task if accuracy was not an issue.

Speaking of accuracy, I managed to transfer thought commands to my damaged appendages well enough to mash a properly spelled word into the board of keys on this Internet communication device. The word which only contained four individual design-markings is not typically a useful word in this language except perhaps to audibly display momentary surprise or anger, usually at one's self, as was the case immediately after the appendages were damaged, or when carbon units believe a more, let's say, "colorful" word would be appropriate to interject in any form of communications. But a four-marking word, crude as it may be, is an improvement over recent attempts to communicate using said appendages. The medical staff will surely find favor with this information soon after dawn makes a crack.

Inasmuch as I was not fully charged when the alert disrupted my rather enjoyable dreamstate I decided to further my use of the "saunter" and move about the habitat a bit more. In doing so I investigated the illuminary inside the refrigeration unit and found it to be functioning properly. Then I "sauntered" over to the outside observation device to see if Rodney Dangerbird had anything to add to this report. He just waved, a sure sign that security is intact. However, he expressed curiosity as to why I was "walking funny." Perhaps "saunter" is not a desirable mode of movement. I think I'll stick with "amble" for now.

There is a large contingent of workmen from another country arriving in a few time periods to improve the surroundings. I should be fresh and fully charged during their very expensive assignment. Therefore I am relegated to the recharging station to complete the process. The 3 and 60 will have to handle things from here.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Three Letters Short Of A Four Letter Word" Chicken
Spring Texas USA