Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Krusty

Options
Angie2B
Angie2B Posts: 543
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Were you able to cook this weekend? and how did it go?

Comments

• Krusty
    Krusty Posts: 77
    Options
    Unfortunately, no.

My step-daughter and her husband are moving to Houston in two weeks so I spent most of the weekend helping them get ready for that.

I did get the egg set in his new home......

P110001.jpg

I still need to get the insides set up before I can fire it up. Now it just needs to stop raining long enough for me to do that. We have company coming in this weekend and I was hoping to get it going before that. I don't want to have witnesses for my first burn! :laugh:
  • Angie2B
    Options
    That looks sharp.....it will be really nice when it gets done. Keep us updated! :)
  • RU Eggsperienced
    Options
    That is really cool looking. Good job!!
  • Krusty
    Options
    RU Eggsperienced,

Thanks for the compliment. I have spent way more time on this outdoor kitchen than what I ever thought it would take and, as you can see, I still have a ways to go. At least it is to a point where I can now use the Egg.
  • Krusty
    Options
    Angie2B,

Will do. I promised my wife I would finish a project in the basement before I started working outside on the kitchen again. I probably have about 3 or 4 more weeks before the basement project is done. I don't work too fast! ;)
  • Angie2B
    Options
    My Hubby gets those "honey-do " lists too! Always do those first, because after you start using your egg, she'll be in a good mood, when you decide you need a`second and third egg! :laugh: