Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

For the "Little Eggers"

gthomgthom Posts: 36
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife started her own "Baby Clothes Botique" recently. I had her make a onesie with an egg on it to see how it would turn out. Looks pretty good for her first one! What do you guys think?

She'll probably be selling the onesies for $16.00 + shipping and kid's shirts for $20.00 + shipping. We're getting a new embroidery machine this week, so we'll have the ability to add embroidery as an option.

I thought it'd make a great present with a little embroidery.....like......."Momma's Little Egger", "Grandpa's Bad Egg", "Smoking is Healthy", etc....

additional images at www.monkeyontheroof.com

DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG