Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Baby Backs

edited 2:45AM in EggHead Forum
I am starting baby backs in a few hours. I want to use the 3/1/1.5 method described on the site. Are there any words of wisdom from you EGGSPERTS I need to be aware of? This is my first attempt. Thanks.

Comments

• Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
    Stephen,
    When using that method, mine allways get done quicker than the 3/1/1.5 timing. I normally run about 3/1/.5 to 1 hours.
    This is cooking at 250 degrees. Yes, my thermometers have been calibrated many times. They're right on.
    B D

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Stephen, the time will vary depending on your setup - mine take longer - maybe because I use 4 firebricks as |__| with a 2nd grid on the top - most always take the full time on my meium BGE. Good Luck! [p]BTW - they will bend freely when done!

• Gfw,
    What will bend freely?