Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Baby Backs

edited 7:01PM in EggHead Forum
I am starting baby backs in a few hours. I want to use the 3/1/1.5 method described on the site. Are there any words of wisdom from you EGGSPERTS I need to be aware of? This is my first attempt. Thanks.
·

Comments

• Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
    Stephen,
    When using that method, mine allways get done quicker than the 3/1/1.5 timing. I normally run about 3/1/.5 to 1 hours.
    This is cooking at 250 degrees. Yes, my thermometers have been calibrated many times. They're right on.
    B D

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Stephen, the time will vary depending on your setup - mine take longer - maybe because I use 4 firebricks as |__| with a 2nd grid on the top - most always take the full time on my meium BGE. Good Luck! [p]BTW - they will bend freely when done!

·
  • Gfw,
    What will bend freely?

·