Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Free Tax Software - Turbo Tax ((Intuit)

Options
Grandpas Grub
Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For those who do their own taxes or want to check their taxes. Just found this deal.

This offer is linked to a State Farm offer but it appears to be open. I just downloaded and saved the Deluxe version.

On Line filing or download the program. (I down loaded the program).

Turbo Tax Federal - Free when I downloaded it said the State filing was free.

. Versions Standard & Deluxe
. Premier is reduced to $20.
. Home & Business is reduced to $45

Link to download the programs:
http://turbotax.intuit.com/microsite/downloads/index.jhtml?priorityCode=3468340365

Link to Online Filing
http://turbotax.intuit.com/microsite/home.jhtml?priorityCode=3468340365&cid=all_06tycmep_aff_3468340365&_requestid=73503

I see in the URL there is a priority code = 3468340365 (up to this point I didn't have to use it).

For those that can deduct the eggs & stuff on taxes, more power to you.

Also:
There is supposed to be a Dell Quad Inspiron for about $525 if interested email and I will try and search out the details. Sometimes these offers are very short lived.

GG

Comments

• Wonka
    Wonka Posts: 68
    Options
    FYI to those reading: The links don't seem to work any more... Oh well!
  • Old Salt
    Old Salt Posts: 357
    Options
    For the last 5 years I've been using TaxAct. Simple 1040A is free with E-File. TAXACT.com.
    Just e-mailed mine in Tuesday and got a response from IRS last night. Refund due 15 Feb.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Wonka,

I just clicked on both links and they are still valid as of this post.

GG
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Old Salt,

I have always used TurboTax, but when searching I think I saw Tax Act and TaxCut (H&R) all discounted. TaxAct was free and I think TaxCut was offered at 1¢ Some of those charged apx $20 to e-file.

You will need to let us know if thee was a e-file fee on TaxAct.

TurboTax, were completely free and reading this morning the state was free also. I don't e-file so I am not sure if there was a e-file fee or not.

I am going to need the home business version so there will be a fee for my download bu that is about 1/2 of what these are go for in the stores with mail in coupons. Nevertheless, the two versions are completely free.

GG
  • Grandpas Grub
    Options
    Wonka,

oops, posted my response in wrong place below.

Links are still good. Try cut/paste into your browser if you need/want a copy.

GG
  • Old Salt
    Old Salt Posts: 357
    Options
    TaxAct has both a free and also a fee. E-File is free. I paid $7.95 for mine since I wasn't sure about my income but when I did my daughters I clicked on Free and didn't cost a cent.
    Bring up TaxAct and check it out.